Friday, September 9, 2011

Let's Go Colts!!!

If some of you don't already know, it's football season in West Plains! Which also means it's cheerleader time! This year I signed up to be one of the coaches on Jolee's team, and I've kindof scared myself silly already. Having spent most of my childhood and teenage years playing softball, I now know nothing about cheering. I simply want to make sure that the girls have the best experience they can have. We only have 5 girls on the team this year, and 3 of them are Jolee's really good friends. One of the girls is new to us, so I just hope that we can make her feel great and like an important member of our team.

The group all met up this Wednesday for the kickoff to the cheering season. Each year, the college cheerleaders in town put on a seminar to teach a few cheers and get the girls excited. We had a great time, and can't wait to cheer on the boys!


Kaity and Jolee found a way to pass the time with their pom-poms!


Four of the 5 girls: Alyssa, Kaylynn, Kaity and Jolee


Paying close attention to the cheerleaders


I can never get a picture of Jolee without her posing! She feels the camera on her and just has to smile! LOL


Getting into the action


Most of my girls! Kenzie had to leave early :(


Jessica (the other coach) and I with our team


Jolee and Kaylynn @ our after-practice dinner


Ann-Marie (Alyssa & Kaylynn's mom), me & Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment