Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Football Game!

Well, we had our first football game this Tuesday! It was definitly rough around the edges, but the girls had a lot of fun. They all looked adorable for their pictures (totally stressed me out! The sweatshirts didn't get done till 10 min before our meet time!). The Colts ended up losing, but it's okay! There's always next game!


Jolee and her sweet friends Kaylynn and Alyssa (sisters)


Me and Jolee before the game!


Coaches Jessica and Sara!


Jolee posing for her individual picture


Jolee and her good friend Kaity


Me and my awesome friend (Kaity's mom) Nicole


The girls in their group picture


Jessica and I with our girls


Me and my future football player


Me and the best cheer daddy ever!


My boys hanging out during the game


Starting the froggie chant :)


Huddle time!


Our awesome girls!


Jolee and her new friend Kenzie


Me and my excited Jolee


Me and the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment