Thursday, November 4, 2010

I can't tell you all how sad I am that Halloween is over! It's probably one of my favs now that I've got the kiddos. Last friday, after the school parties, the kids and I got the casa ready for our fiesta! Jolee had several of her friends over and we ate lots of goodies and played lots of games. I think I've decided that this will be a yearly tradition in our house :)

Doing hair and makeup

Brady helped me get ready :)

Cleopatra and her beautiful kids

Me and veronica before she got changed into her costume

Jolee and Haley

Jolee and her friend Walter

Dakota as Luigi and Veronica the hot dog LOL

Me and my beautiful fairy

Kaylynn's mom & dad as Tacky Tourists :)

Kaylynn the Princess, Jolee the Fairy, and Haley the Skeleton

Me and V-ron

Veronica and Blake

Madi and Copper

Kaylynn and Jolee

Kaity and Haley


Playing the game Trick or Treat

The pirate loves Tootsie Rolls :)

Jolee paying very close attention

Dakota & Veronica

Nicole & Rusty

Waiting for a game to start

The girls showing off some goodies

Helping Blake the Farmer

Jolee pinning the tail on the cat

The whole gang

Me and Aunt Janet (aka the photographer)

Me and Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment