Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bribery is My Friend :)

So, last week I bribed the kids with Incredible Pizza if we had a good week. Brian took off to work the Phoenix race on Tuesday and didn't get back until about 30 minutes ago. I probably would have taken them anyways, so I figured it wouldn't hurt anything if I tried to get something out of the deal also! LOL Anywho, we had a great week, so off to Incredible Pizza we went, and Veronica and her friend Kori went with us. Jolee is obsessed with laser tag there, so she did that quite a bit. However, the only time that I tried to play with her, she and I collided 1 minute in, and she ended up with a fat lip :( I felt horrible! She got back to it though after some ice :) Brady had a blast also! Wonderful Saturday :)

Jolee showing off her balloon bracelet

In the line to race go-karts

Me & Jogi getting ready 2 play laser tag

Veronica & Jolee about to watch a 3D movie

Me and my boy

Brady is a ski ball champ!

Brady's reflexes need a bit of work LOL

Me and Jolee

No comments:

Post a Comment