Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day just like we did! We went up to Olathe and enjoyed a nice relaxing week with my family. Me and mom did a ton of shopping, ate too much pumpkin pie and all while everyone was trying to beat the cold that was going around. Once again, I didn't get many pics on Thursday since I was enjoying the company so much :)

Me and Brian after stuffing our faces

My Uncle Del, Aunt Donna and my pops

I come from a long line of cool chicks ;)

2 comments:

  1. We had such a good time, and it was nice to visit with everyone! Very enjoyable. I wish you had been feeling better, though. Those are some nice pictures. Would you e-mail the ones you've got posted here?... I would like to have prints made of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha I will! We had a great time with you guys...but it always seems too short :) Can u email or post the family pic when you get a chance also?

    ReplyDelete