Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Veteran's Day Parade

Here are some pictures from the Veteran's Day Parade last week. Jolee got to ride in it with her Girl Scout troop, so that was a lot of fun! Brian did a fly-over as the parade was starting, and people really liked it. Brady and I got to stand with Jolee's grade. It was super cute seeing her waving to her friends as she went by. She's taking a wonderful interest in what's going on with the war right now. Her Uncle Chris is serving in Iraq, and a couple of her friends' dad's are also over there right now. She really enjoyed participating in that this year.

My good friend Erin and I (she was Jolee's 1st grade teacher)

Regina and I (She's Jolee's friend Maddie's mom)

Jolee's troop going by

Brady watching his sis go by

Brady and I

Jolee's troop going to line up in the parade

No comments:

Post a Comment