Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone! It always feels like it goes by way too fast! It was wonderful having everyone in the same place for once. My parents, my sister, my Aunt Donna, my Aunt Pam and Uncle Del, cousin Trisha and her husband Brett all came to visit. Brian's sister and her family are also in town for a few days. It was a lot of fun, and I finally remembered to take a bunch of pictures! I hope everyone else had a wonderful day!

Me, Brady and Emi

Me and my boys

Nana and Papaw cooking

Hanging out before eating

Brian and I

My cousin Trisha & I

My wonderful Mommy & I

Me and my little man

Jolee and Aunt Pam

Aunt Donna and I

Brady waking up from his nap

Nana and Brady

Emily, Nana, Papaw, me and Brady

Papaw and Jolee

Brady and I

Nana and Jolee saying good-bye

Brian and Brett

Uncle Del, Aunt Pam and I

No comments:

Post a Comment