Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night

I hope everyone had as fun a Halloween as we did! Unfortunately, Brian had a migrane and ended up sleeping through it all. Bummer. He's feeling better now though. Sooooo, me and the kiddos started out over at Loren & Barbara's house to go through the haunted maze. While we were there, Haley said she had never been trick-or-treating before! Well, I couldn't allow another year to go by where she didn't get to! So, Haley tagged along with us over to hang out with Kaity's family, and Erin and her family. The kids all got to trick-or-treat together, and I got some much needed adult conversation! LOL
When we dropped Haley back off, I got to see my girlie Lorenda! Loves her :)
Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween! :)

Jolee, Haley and Kaity

The girls showing off what they got

Kevin, Erin, me, Nicole and Rusty

Nicole and I

The two Dorothy's and our Cowardly Lion

My cute kiddos

How cute is Shelby's costume!?!?

Shelby trying to figure Brady out

Lorenda and I

Lora, Lorenda, me, Jolee and Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment