Monday, October 11, 2010

Totally Fun and Random Weekend

On Saturday morning, Brian and I wondered what we were going to do that day. So we got to thinking and decided that we might as well fly up to Olathe for the night and hang out with my folks up there! And it was one of my favorite weekends to date. When we got up there we went to Hobby Lobby, the kids painted and we had a Chinese feast from my favorite restaraunt. I also randomly stopped by one of my old friends' houses and got to talk to his mother (who was like anther monm while we were growing up), whom I hadn't talked to in YEARS!!! Then, I found out my bestie Alicia was in town from Texas for the weekend and she and her fiance(!!!!) came over on Sunday. The just got engaged on Saturday night, so I was so happy to be able to be there for that. Lindsey also brought over baby Brooklyn and we had a great time hanging out (even though the Chiefs totally blew it). I love random fun times!!!

On our way to Olathe

Painting their masterpieces

Brady got as much on his clothes as he did the paper!

Papaw doubles as a horsey!



Alicia and I with our guys, Josh and Brian






So tired after our wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment