Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Run

On Thursday, Brian and I took Brady to the pumpkin patch again. Since our last trip was a bit hectic and short, we really needed to get some pumpkins for carving! So we went and had a great time and left with a nice size batch of pumpkins.
We have a VERY big week coming up! Brian starts his new job with NASCAR (for which he will be in Talladega for!), and all the halloween festivities. All of the costumes are just about done, nearly all of the decorations are put up, I've got almost all of the games ready, etc.... It just doesn't seem to end! I can't believe I signed myself up for a party at the house, but the kids will (hopefully) have so much fun. We are just definitly going to miss Daddy for sure!!!!

Brady always likes to think big...

but I think this one is more his size! He calls this his Baby Pumpkin.





Brady and the "Mater" lookalike

Brady likes to pull the wagon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment