Saturday, March 13, 2010

Model For a Minute :)

I have to say, there is not many things that can make a girl feel as good as being able to fit into a dress that a supermodel wore! The dress came in last night, and I can't be any happier with it! It's even more beautiful in person. I LOVE looking at the construction of it (since it had to be put together in 1 day). I LOVE thinking that the fabric came from the coolest store in the world (Mood). I LOVE how good of a designer that Anthony is. I LOVE how slipping into it makes a housewife feel like a million bucks...basically I LOVE everything about it! LOL
Now, after having a few more days of putting it on and prancing around the house in it, we're going to put it safely into a display case with the magazine and the card Anthony wrote me. Now Anthony just needs to win the show!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yowza! Please pardon your Uncle for just a moment (ha) I have to compose myself. OK... I'm back. Very nice Sara. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy, happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete