Monday, March 15, 2010

I Love Birthdays!

Today was my 27th birthday, and my family decided that we needed to celebrate with a Spongebob Squarepants- themed party! No matter what party we have planned for any birthdays, I make a point of always having a little party with just us and a homemade cake (Brian chose to forgo that, but that was probably to our benefit). Unfortunately, something set Brady off and he decided to have a temper tantrum during the actual "party". I think it was when we tried to put a paty hat on him. Oh well, we've learned to ignore it and enjoy the moment. Now I'm excited to have another cake with Nana & Papaw in a few days when they're down to visit!

How cute are my kids!?!?

My family :)

Me and my babies - Brady was really getting going at this point

Mommy and Jolee

Mommy & Daddy (observe Brady's mad face)

Blowing out the candles (my wish came true!)

Jolee being her usual pretty self

Me and my tantrum-throwing little boy

Showing off my giant Spongebob card

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Sara! Did you make that adorable Hello Kitty skirt that Jolee is wearing? You are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete