Monday, December 12, 2011

Blast From The Past

I came across this little gem the other day. That's me, back-right, modeling some of my mom's creations back in the day. It made me realize how much like her I am. I had almost all but forgotten that she had a business venture of this sort when I was younger.
I've been brainstorming for the last month or two about starting a small business for me to sell the things that I love to make little girls. I'm not quite sure which direction I want to take it: online, craft fairs, or simply selling by word of mouth around town. There are pros and cons for each. I'm hoping to make a decision sometime in the next few weeks or a bit longer. Several of my friends and family members have said they think it would be a great idea and that they would support me 100%. So, who knows! This year may be the start of something completely new to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment