Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Parties

I don't know about everyone else, but our Halloween week was CRAZY! I wouldn't have it any other way :)
Thursday was the day for parties at the kids' schools. Brady's was in the morning, and Jolee's was in the afternoon. Lots and lots of running around! I really enjoyed going to Brady's. I was able to stay and watch their morning routine. I LOVED getting to see all of the things that he does and watch him interact with his friends!


Brady was excited to get his picture taken :)

All of the kids looked adorable!

Brady and Luke in their matching costumes

Their both had to sit on Miss Kayla's lap during story time

Best friends :)

Jolee's Party

Brady was so excited to sit with the big kids for their caramel apples!

Me and the kids

Jolee and some of her friends

No comments:

Post a Comment