Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2nd Annual Haunted Halloween

Last Friday was out 2nd Annual Powers Halloween Party, and it was worth all of the work!!! I managed to get all of the costumes done in time, and got all the decorations up just in time for madness. Brian set up a haunted hayride (the kids loved it!), and we played lots of games and ate lots of food. Nana, Papaw and Aunt Emily got to come down for it, along with lots of other family and friends. I've already started planning next year!

I was so happy the dress got done in time!

I have the best man in the whole world! Dressed up as Rhett just for me :)

Me and Emily

Emily and Nana turned into witches!

The Mummy game got very CRAZY!!!!

The winning team: Kimmy, Blake and Kaity

Beautiful Kaylynn

Picking out prizes!

Luke and Brady

The whole gang

1 comment:

  1. That looks like it was so much fun! And a haunted hayride, too.

    ReplyDelete