Friday, April 29, 2011

Belated Easter Posts

Once again, I am uber late getting my pics posted. My bad...life gets in the way, as usual! Anywho...last Easter weekend was fantasic! We started off by heading over to the Powers' side in KC for Easter and some good quality time. We had a blast with Crystal and the gang, and Lisa and her gang. The kids all had fun for the 30 seconds of egg hunt that went on, and got waaaaayyyy more chocolate than they ever would need LOL. And then it was off to the Thompson's side :) Pics from that to come ASAP

I love these two sooooo much - Madison and Chaise

I love getting all these kids together!

Madison and Jolee

Me and some of my kiddos :)

My sis-in-law Crystal, jolee, Chaise and Madison

Jolee, Chaise and Madison letting us take the routine "before the egg hunt pics"

And they're off!

Daddy giving Brady a helping hand(s) LOL

Tyler helping Brady find eggs

Chaise, Madison, Jolee and Brady

Brady showing off his eggs!

The kids with all of their goodies!

Madison and me :)

Me and my adorable-in-every-way family

Me and "Mr. Cool" Chaise

Brady and Chaise saying good-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment