Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Start to A Great Year

I am such a lucky girl! My birthday always falls on Spring Break. I used to hate it when I was younger, b/c that meant that most of my friends were out of town on vacation. But now that I'm an old person now, I love it! It means that my mom and dad pretty much always get to come down for a long visit. So I end up being able to spend my birthday with my favorite people in the world: Brian, the kids, and my parents. There is no other way I would rather spend my day.The only thing that would've made it better would've been to have the sun shining instead of it being yucky, but oh well! My Dad even got to go eat lunch with Jolee at school, and then my mom and I went today. So sad to see them leave today!!!

Brian did a great job picking out a cake!

They had quite the spread

Brady finally got into the party spirit

Me and both of my kiddos

Me and my wonderful Brian

The kids were getting rather sugar high at this point!

Me and my wonderful parents

No comments:

Post a Comment