Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yeah, I Married a Great Guy ;)

So, my husband is pretty much amazing! He's been in a DIY-kind of mood lately, and has done a few things around the house. Last Friday he surprised Brady with a table he made for his electric train set and his race track. He did it all himself, and it couldn't have turned out any better!!! Brady loves it, and wants to be down at the warehouse all of the time. Then, today, he did something sweet for me :)
My new obsession has resulted in a TON of rolls of ribbon laying around. Well I made the comment about how I would like a stand for all of them, and wouldn't you know it, he took that as a hint to build one himself. After taking Jolee to school this morning he went to the store and picked up the supplies and got to work. Thirty minutes later, Mommy has a new ribbon holder! (And I already have it full!)

Thank you Daddy! We love you!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment