Saturday, January 1, 2011

NYE 2011

Here's just a few pics of our family's NYE party of 4. I wouldn't trade a night like this for anything in the world! I'm so lucky!

Brady is quite the party animal! He really did try to stay up, but he just couldn't do it.

Daddy and Jolee before the festivities

I've been hearing the horns constantly since last night!

Jolee and me modeling our festive hats

Daddy getting the champagne ready

Jolee liked this part :)

Me and Daddy right after our family toast

Jolee and Daddy

Copper even got into the fun!

Me with 2 of my 3 kids

This is how Brady woke up right after midnight. Apparently all the noise woke him up, and he was hysterical for about 15 minutes. I felt awful, but such is the life in a family home! Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment