Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Night With The Nutcracker

This last Saturday night, Brian and I took Jolee to see the Nutcracker ballet in KC. It was so much fun! Every little girl should get a chance to see something like that while they're young. And, just as I suspected, one of the first things Jolee tells me when the dancers start is, "I wanna do that!". I loved getting to share that with her. I love my memories of doing things like that when I was a kid. Since we got there a few minutes early, she even got to take a picture with a couple of the ballerinas. So much fun!

Eating dinner before the ballet


Daddy and Jolee in the theater

I loved seeing all of the little girls all dressed up! We had great seats also. Jolee got to watch the orchestra playing the music right in front of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment