Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Shayla!

During our trip to Olathe this last weekend, we were able to go to Shayla's 3rd birthday party! She's one of the most awesome little girls I know (thanks to her even awesomer parents!). It was great getting to see alot of old faces again. Cheramie was there with her son Corbin, and he and Brady were able to really interact for the first time. We had such a good time! I can't wait for many more birthdays to come! Love you Shayla!

Josie, Cheramie and I - all that was missing was Lindsey; but considering she's about 50 weeks preggo, we'll give her the day off :) LOL

Two of the prettiest girls I know :)

Corbin and Brady hanging out

Jolee and the birthday girl swingin

Me and Josie - has it seriously been 15 years already?!?

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Thanks for the callout friend! I truly would have been miserable. LOL. But I was super sad I missed it! Love you girls and it looked like a blast:)

    ReplyDelete