Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to everyone! We had a wonderful day just hangin around. Last night Brian and the kids made me breakfast, AND I didn't have to clean a single dish! Food always tastes better when you don't cook it yourself. This morning, Brian and the kids had cards and a beautiful Willow Tree figurine for my collection. Then Grandma Lilla and her sister Sandy came over for the afternoon. We had a wonderful time visiting and talking about our gardens :)

Grandma and Jolee

Daddy showing Brady a wonderful skipping rock

The method we sometimes resort to for getting Brady from point A to point B

Me and my kiddos

Me and my wonderful family

Brian and his mommy :)

Jolee showing Brady how to drink from the faucet

Grandma and Brady giving goodbye-kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment