Tuesday, May 12, 2009

JT concert!

We had such a great Mother's Day! We took my parents and Brian's mom up to St. Louis for the day. We all went out to lunch and dinner, and then Grandma Lilla stayed with Brady while the other four of us went to see none other than the marvelous JAMES TAYLOR!!! Yayyy!!!! My mom and dad have gone many times to see him, but this was only my second, and most importantly, Brian's FIRST! Unfortunatly, G-ma called halfway through and said Brady was so upset we were gone that he made himself throw up four times....but my hubby is great, and left the concert to go back with him. The joys of being a parent. JT put on a great show, and me and Mom and Dad had a blast! That will make a great story to tell Brady someday.... good time, good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment